Expose your crafts with Instagram

So, so social these days. Can you believe that we just can not leave our device alone. I must admit I love my tablet and my smart phone my laptop and of course, my big screen tv. It seems we just can't get enough or get it quick enough. Facebook and Twitter are not going away soon and here comes Instagram with full force.

Instagram reminds me a little of Pinterest but it is gaining popularity every day. I started using it because my family and friends post there. Once you get started it does get addicting.

It is certainly seems like an excellent way to market your handmade goods.

HandmadeCatalog.com is on Instagram and we will be posting all new crafts under #handmadecatalog.

Click here to check us out:

Instagram

Let's see where this new social venture takes us.

No comments

Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry Dec 1-2, 2018 Redlands, CA

Save some of holiday shopping money for this one! For 39 years the Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry is a curated market of hand...

HandmadeCatalog.com 2002-2013. Powered by Blogger.