Kid's Thanksgiving Tree Craft


I found this wonderful project at Amanda blog, click at the bottom for the instructions.

Amanda Says:

This is something that I originally made back in 2001 when my kids were much younger. I put the original version that I made back then up on FamilyCorner.com and it's been a very popular project every Thanksgiving. Since it was such a long time ago I decided to recreate the project in order to provide you all with a fresh tutorial that you can use to make this with your little ones! Click here to continue the story and get the instructions.

No comments

Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry Dec 1-2, 2018 Redlands, CA

Save some of holiday shopping money for this one! For 39 years the Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry is a curated market of hand...

HandmadeCatalog.com 2002-2013. Powered by Blogger.