A Blog Switch for HandmadeCatalog.com

Hi Everyone!

I am so glad that you clicked over from our newsletter.

For our members and customers that used to read our blog, you know it hasn't been updated for months. Something happened to its setup on our server and I have had several technicians try to fix it, all to no avail. Since we had another blog going here at blogger.com, I decided to switch over and start blogging here instead.

I hope you find this blog easier to subscribe to and to add your comments. Please let me know your thoughts and don't forget to visit our forum at http://www.handmadecatalog.com/phpBB3/

Have a crafty day!

Pam & Jim Wylie

No comments

Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry Dec 1-2, 2018 Redlands, CA

Save some of holiday shopping money for this one! For 39 years the Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry is a curated market of hand...

HandmadeCatalog.com 2002-2013. Powered by Blogger.