Doggy Dress Up - Member Spotlight


Our love affair with our pets will never end and I love the wonderful doggy items we have for sale at our website. Today we highlight our Professional Member, Doggiedales. Doggiedales is an online store featuring pet related items handcrafted by Carol, the owner of Doggiedales. She makes the fancy dog collars, leash cover and doggie clothes. I you are a dog lover or know someone who is, you should visit her webpage and pick up something adorable for that special pooch.

Here's a little background from Carol:

Hi Everyone,
First let me introduce myself, my name is Carol, I live in Largo, Florida, which is on the West Coast, about 15 miles North of Tampa. I moved here from South Jersey, (Wildwood area) in 1995 with my husband, who has since passed away, but I still have my dogs, there are three of them now, two 11 year old Lhasa and a 4 year old Shih-Tzu and a cat. My Grandmother who raised me taught me the love of sewing and photography and hand made crafts, and by the time I was old enough to pick up a needle or a camera she was there teaching me something. When my children were small, I always wanted them to be special and little different so I made some of there clothes and always made there dress-up outfits. I cross stitch, work with dried flowers, and love to garden and decorate my home, and bake, and do home-make crafts. What got me started on making collars and jackets for dogs, was my babies. (dogs) About 2 years ago, I was looking for new collars, I wanted something different and special and I could not find much, and what I did find had a large price tag and was not of good quality so I made them myself, then family and friends wanted some and away I went. Now here I am, at Homemade Catalog. My next step is going to be harness and leashes to match everything. And also in the plans, will be a line for the cats and some craft shows. So if you ever need something special for a holiday or a event for you dog just give me a idea, of what you have in mind, and I will do my best to make it for you.

Thank you,

Carol

To visit Carol's webpage at Handmade Catalog, click here.

1 comment:

  1. jewelry wire work is my life. I have a new web site jewelry wire. I do all the work myself by hand. Please check it out and let me know what you think of my jewelry wire work. Thanks for letting me post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry Dec 1-2, 2018 Redlands, CA

Save some of holiday shopping money for this one! For 39 years the Annual YMCA Holiday Boutique and Pantry is a curated market of hand...

HandmadeCatalog.com 2002-2013. Powered by Blogger.